WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a package provided by Sweetpictures, you are in agreement with the terms and conditions set out below.
Booking & Pricing
- After CUSTOMER paid and agrees with Sweetpictures’ package, package price is final (not eligible for discount). However, CUSTOMER is still able to add items if necessary.
- Payment required for a booking is 20% from grand total price before any discount. The 80% balance is to be paid 14 days before event date.
- Price offered does not include outstation charge & free gifts.
- Free items (IE Outdoor Session, Posterframe) are not inclusive in package’s price. Free items are not transferable to cash or to be used as a discount if CUSTOMER is not interested with the free items. However, it is transferable to item with the same pricing.
- If the free outdoor photoshoot session is held and it’s raining, Sweetpictures is to hold the session indoors. Free outdoor photoshoot session is not allowed to be done on another day other than the event day unless CUSTOMER agrees to pay RM300 for the session.
- Distance from event location to the outdoor session is 30 kilometres maximum or 20 minutes travel time. If it exceeds both criteria, additional RM50 will be charged to the CUSTOMER.
- For outstation charges(other than Klang Valley), refer Sweetpictures’ Salesperson. Price are inclusive of toll, photographer/videographer’s allowance & petrol for round trip.
- Outstation accommodation fees:
- RM120/night (2 pax maximum)
- RM200/night (4 pax maximum).
- If CUSTOMER needs additional time, Sweetpictures will charge at the lowest minimum fee which is RM100 per hour.
- Minor amendment for Video Highlight is only allowed once. For next amendment, RM100 will be charged. Major amendment will be charged RM500.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposit will be kept by Sweetpictures if event is postponed.
- Any date changes must be informed as soon as possible due to photographer/videographer’s availability. If the previously selected photographer/videographer are not available on that date, another photographer/videographer will be sent by Sweetpictures which have meet Sweetpictures standards.
- If CUSTOMER wants to downgrade the agreed package, the previously booked package will be canceled and must follow newest Sweetpictures package.
- Sweetpictures reserve the right TO NOT send any photographer/videographer to the event if CUSTOMER fails to settle the 80% payment required before event is held.
- Photographer/Videographer will contact the CUSTOMER 1 to 3 days prior to the CUSTOMER’s event to get necessary details.
- Additional photographer or assistant photographer is necessary for events that are held in ballroom, hall, hotel and grand events.
Responsibility, Liability & Accidents
- In case of accident/injury, natural disaster, violence or death to Sweetpictures photographer/videographer & anything that are beyond Sweetpictures’ control during traveling to the event location, Sweetpictures will try to find a replacement. If due to uncontrollable factors beyond Sweetpictures’ control & there is no replacement available for CUSTOMER’s event, Sweetpictures will refund payment that was made by the CUSTOMER.
- Sweetpictures ARE NOT responsible for for any photographers/videographers lateness due to incomplete address, wrong information or last-minute changes which caused photographers/videographers unable to locate the event location.
- If any accidents or deaths caused during outdoor photoshoot session that happens NOT because of photographers/videographers mistake while traveling to outdoor location or at the outdoor location, Sweetpictures ARE NOT responsible on the matter at hand.
- Sweetpictures ARE NOT responsible if photographers/videographers fail to capture pictures during the event if CUSTOMER does not provide information regarding whom must be included in the photoshoot.
- If something happens beyond Sweetpictures control (IE lost memory card, stolen, camera failure, storage system & backup system failure or stolen, Sweetpictures will refund the payment that was made by the customer. However, Sweetpictures will not be responsible to the photos/videos that was already given to the client during product collection. Sweetpictures will keep the raw photos & videos of the CUSTOMER for 14 days from the date when the product was collected by the CUSTOMER.
Time & Working Hours
- Coverage for reception(bride’s, groom’s, are 7 hours and ceremony(solemnization, tea ceremony, engagement, church ceremony, temple ceremony) are 4 hours. Photographers/videographers will be at event location 2 hours earlier before the ceremony starts based on the time provided by CUSTOMER.
- Sweetpictures package is based on number of event, if ceremony(ie solemnization) & reception are held on the same day, it is accounted as 2 events and CUSTOMER are required to book 2 events package or 1 event with additional extra working hour charge.
- If event’s duration which was scheduled earlier are delayed without informing Sweetpictures in prior and Sweetpictures’ photographers/videographers are already on location, Sweetpictures will charge extra working hours at RM100 per hour.
- Photographers/videographers already have session that was scheduled for them. If the event is to be postponed to a later time and the photographers/videographers need to be available at another event, Sweetpictures reserve the right to change another photographers/videographers for your event.
- Free outdoor photoshoot needs to be done after reception/ceremony (right when the event ends). Duration for the photoshoot are estimated around 30 minutes. The location for the photoshoot are to be determined by CUSTOMER or photographers/videographers advise.
- If the CUSTOMER needs the photographer/videographer to attend their rehearsal, additional RM100 will be charged per session.
- If the rehearsal’s location requires additional fees such as parking fee & entrance fee, Sweetpictures will charge the CUSTOMER accordingly with a receipt provided as proof
- Final product delivery is 60 working days from last event’s date.
- Photo and album : Presentation, layout and qualities are as per sample shown.
- Style, colour tones and photography concept are as per sample shown.
- All photos produced by photographers will be returned in softcopy (All photos are not edited unless the photos used in album). Photos given might be underexpose, underexpose, cropping, blurry and repeating photos.
- Final product that is ready for pick-up is to be collected by CUSTOMER latest by 30 days from the date when CUSTOMER was informed by Sweetpictures’ managament.
- Sweetpictures is not responsible if the final product went missing from Sweetpictures archive after 30 days. Customers must bear the production cost if final product is damaged or missing after exceeding 30 days.
- Sweetpictures allow the CUSTOMER to make an amendment on the layout album only once before printing. Second-time amendment will be charged RM50 per pages. If CUSTOMER wants to make the amendment outside of Sweetpicures office but in the radius of 30 kilometres from Sweetpictures office, RM50 per hour will be charged. However, CUSTOMER is not charged for amendments made during office hours and at Sweetpictures office
- Video : Video highlight that are given to client comes with 5 minutes length. Video highlight are the simplified version for 1 whole event.
- Song choice for the video highlight needs to be made before video editor starts with the editing process. Any song changes during or after editing won’t be entertained.
- CUSTOMER needs to provide external/portable hard disk for copying RAW footages.